Tuesday, October 28, 2008

ThaNKs 2 avOne..

hAhA..
JS cOme bcK frm GEnting..
Hv a haPPy n mEmoRabLE trIP..
N alSO woNDeRfuL bIrtHdAy
1st
I waN to tHAnks 2 my mUM n MIng..
Cos thEy r de 1st ppl whO wiSh mE "HAppY biRThdaY"
2nd
thANks 2 my HSmate..
theY heLP me to ceLEbratE my Bday earLIEr by giVing mY suPRise..
AlthoU tHey r veRY tiRED..
3rd
Of cOZ all my FRenzZ in DC31..
EsPecIAlly CLAir,KEnnY n cHoO..
tHeY AcCOmPAnY mE de dAy be4 mY birThdaY at GENTING..
N de oThErs giVE me A miCkeY moUSe Mp3..
4th
tHe One i lOvE..
GiVing mE a SweeT biRthDAy tAt i nevEr EvEr hv bE4..
N alSo giVE mE wAt i wiSh 2 hAve..

5th
mY dAd, n tWo BElovEd Sis..
thaNKs dAd n Sis bY cAllinG mE n wiSh me "hAppY bDay"
n Also mY eLdeR siS bY wriTIng a BLoG 4 Me..
N wiShiNg mE..
6th
wAnnA thaNKs 2 aV1 tAt mSg me n Wish me..
I loVE yoU guYS!!!!



***HAPPY ENDING of my BdaY***

No comments: